The Christian County Board will meet Tuesday evening remotely. The meeting will take place at the Christian County Courthouse at 6:30 PM and can be viewed on freeconferencecall.com. For the access code and dial-in number see below.
Among items that will be discussed include an EDSA update from Chris-Mont EMA Director Greg Nimmo along with a look at a couple of zoning ordinances. Under committee reports, there will be a discussion for an HR Upcoming vacancy, along with a look at some work in Rosamond and a speed limit sign in Assumption.
The meeting will also extend the Emergency Declaration Proclamation along with appointing Dr. Richard DelValle to fill a vacancy through July 2021. For a complete look at the agenda, see below.
CHRISTIAN COUNTY BOARD MEETING
Christian County Courthouse
Tuesday, December 15, 2020-- 6:30 p.m.
In accordance with EXECUTIVE ORDER 2020-07 issued by Governor Pritzker, this meeting will be conducted via remote participation and the
new region 3 COVID-19 Resurgence Mitigations does allow us to social distance and to limit the number of people in a room. However, none of the rooms at the courthouse can accommodate 25 people with social distancing. There are 20 seats in the county board room and 22 in courtroom C. These meetings will continue to be done by freeconferencecall.com as well. Seats are given preference to members and requested quests.
Dial-in number (US): (701) 802-5367
Access code: 7943957#
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/christiancounty
There will be a gathering of members at 6:00 pm to review and sign claims for payment. The conferencecall.com will be recording with any participates on mute. The regular board meeting will begin at 6:30 pm with the following agenda.
1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approve minutes from the regular County Board meeting of the
November 17, 2020 and the Re-organizational meeting on December 7, 2020 as printed with any corrections or amendments to them.
5. Public Comments
6. EDSA Update: Greg Nimmo
7. Present in writing petitions, resolutions/or ordinances, proclamations: Zoning Ordinance O2020ZN011: Adopt text amendments TX20-10-submitted by Drainage District 1 and 3 and TX20-11submitted by Zoning Administrator to amend definitions, adding an amendment page, adding to the home occupation, agricultural activities, changing 1-6-31 wind to personal wind and solar and add inoperable motor vehicle O2012ZN026 as appendix C to the Zoning Code.
8. Reading of Communications:
9. Agenda items:
1. Secondary committee appointments.
2. Evaluation of County Board Rules.
3. Discussion for filling Assistant to the Board/HR upcoming vacancy.
Highway/Building/Grounds/Environmental/ Zoning/ Welfare—no meeting
Fuel Bids for 2021
Petition to Remove from Plat, an Alley in Block 7, Rosamond Original Town Subdivision
Request for Supplemental Beacon on Speed Limit Sign, Village of Assumption
4. Annual Motor Fuel Tax Maintenance Resolution, Calendar Year 2021—R2020HY013
Annual Motor Fuel Tax Retirement Fund Resolution, Calendar Year 2021—R2020HY014
Annual MFT County Engineer Salary Resolution, Calendar Year 2021—R2020HY015
Courthouse Fountain replacement.
1. Approve claims as presented for December.
2. Review closure of FY 2020 budget. [bring treasurer reports dated 11/30/2020]
3. Adopt resolutions to accept the purchase bids of delinquent properties:
a. Bear Creek Township-02-17-27-418-003-00—R2020TR016
b. Bear Creek Township 02-17-27-418-005-00-- R2020TR017
c. Locust Township-07-19-16-408-006-02-- R2020TR018
d. Pana Township-11-25-16-205-013-00-- R2020TR019
e. Pana Township-11-25-16-435-003-00-- R2020TR020
f. Pana Township-11-25-21-228-014-00-- R2020TR0121
g. Taylorville Township-17-13-21-420-005-00-- R2020TR022
h. Mobile Home17-13-21-HA-040—913 N Taylorville Blvd Lot 40-- R2020TR023
10. NEW BUSINESS/OLD BUSINESS/OTHER:
a. Extend the Emergency Declaration Proclamation.
11. Mileage and Per Diem Report:
12. Appointments/terms: Christian County Health Board-Dr. Richard DelValle to fill a vacancy through July 2021.
13. Adjourn meeting until Tuesday, January 19, 2021.