Taylorville School District released the following statement concerning remote learning for Thursday, February 18th.
Due to the cold weather we are experiencing it is necessary to consider student and staff safety as we navigate through this extreme weather event. For this reason we will be switching to a remote school day tomorrow, Thursday. All teachers will be providing learning only through the remote learning platform. It is important that everyone charges their laptops and stays warm. We are doing our part to mitigate the energy demand for our community.
- Wednesday, February, 17 Food Pick up 11:00-1:00 @THS and TJH and 4:00-6:00 @TJH
- Thursday February, 18 Remote Student Day (delayed start check in by 10:00)
- Thursday, February, 18 Food Pick up 11:30-1:30 @THS and TJH
- Friday February, 19 Teacher Workshop (no student attendance - teachers report remotely)
- Monday/Tuesday February 22/23 Hybrid Instruction 2:00 extended day with lunch (Cohort A)
- Wednesdays remain remote for instruction and deep cleaning
- Thursday/Friday, February 25/26 Hybrid Instruction 2:00 extended day with lunch (Cohort B)