Local News

A house fire in Springfield has resulted in the death of an area toddler. Three year old Hailey Campbell of Springfield was pronounced deceased early Monday morning at HSHS St. John's Hospital. She was transported by EMS from the scene of a fire in her home on Sixth Street in Springfield. Autopsy results indicate that Campbell’s cause of death was due to smoke inhalation from the fire. The Springfield Police Department and the Springfield Fire Department, along with Sangamon County Coroner Cinda Edwards are investigating.

Townhall Top of the Hour News
SRN News
Main Office: