The Christian County Coroner along with the Sheriff's Office are investigating a death that happened Thursday night. A 911 call was made saying that 50 year old Kevin Minnis from Palmer was unresponsive and not breathing. Christian County Sheriff's Office arrived on scene per the request of the Coroner, Amy Calvert Winans. Minnis was living in a home that did not have electricity or running water. The cold temperatures had caused Minnis to block off a small room and use propane tanks to keep him warm. An autopsy was held on Friday and preliminary results indicate the cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning, however, the investigation is still ongoing and results will be updated as soon as they become available to Regional Radio News.