Local News

On Tuesday (January 13, 2015) the Taylorville Fire Department got a call about a possible structure fire at 525 S. Anderson St.

Upon arrival, the Fire Department saw it was a stove fire. The stove was removed from the house and taken outside. Taylorville Fire Department found out a breaker was tripped to the stove. Assistant Fire Chief, Andy Goodall, said the only damage done was from the smoke. The owners were able to return to their home. 

Townhall Top of the Hour News
 
SRN News
#FarmOn Benefit Concert
Main Office:
217-824-3395