Local News


In regards to previous reports, it was not Forever Your's Tattoo Studio that had a clogged drain and high levels of hydrogen sulfide. Sources tell Regional Radio News that it was the apartments above the building next to the Tattoo Studio. We apologize for the mistake.Here is the corrected story:

The Taylorville Fire Department closed off part of West Main Cross Street this afternoon due to dangerous levels of hydrogen sulfide. Fire fighters on scene tell Regional Radio News that someone had a clog in a drain and they tried to clear it out with chemicals. However, the clog did not clear thus causing high levels of hydrogen sulfide and led to an evacuation of the building. No one was hurt. The street was closed off for safety purposes and a plumber was called in to fix the clog.

Townhall Top of the Hour News
SRN News
Main Office: