7/17 - Moweaqua Township
- 38-year-old Shane L. Morenz of Decatur was arrested for driving while license revoked and speeding 84 mph in a 55 mph zone as he was driving a 2004 Dodge car on the Moweaqua blacktop just east of Route 128.
7/20 - Shelbyville Township
- 20-year-old Shantae A. Williams of Decatur was arrested for speeding and driving while license suspended on Route 128 at County Road 2100 North.
7-20 - Shelby County
- 37-year-old Christopher J. Chiovari of Westervelt was arrested for criminal sexual abuse and criminal sexual exploitation of a child.
7/21 - Village of Tower Hill
- 43-year-old Brooks R. Wilson of Herrick was arrested for Criminal Trespassing to Property. When arrested, he was found to be in possession of a small amount of cannabis, and was issued a citation for the cannabis.
7/30 - Okaw Township
- 45-year-old Christopher N. Shuff of Decatur was arrested for DUI - alcohol and illegal transportation while driving on County Road 1900 North at County Road 2200 East.
8/5 - Rose Township
- 27-year-old Kelsey L. Agney of Shelbyville was arrested for DUI, illegal transportation of alcohol, fleeing and eluding and driving while license revoked while driving on County Road 1235 North and County Road 1400 East.
8/7 - Oconee Township
- 71-year-old Walter L. Lewey of Janesville, Wisconsin was arrested for driving while his Wisconsin license was revoked as he was driving on Route 51 at Country Road 0 N in Shelby County.