Lincoln Land Community College announces its summer hours of operation. Beginning the week of May 19 through the week ending Aug. 8, the Springfield campus and outlying locations will be closed Fridays, in addition to Memorial Day, May 26.
Regular hours resume Monday, Aug. 11. For more information, contact the LLCC Public Relations and Marketing Office at 786.2577.
Specific summer hours of operation are:
• LLCC administrative offices – Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• LLCC Library – Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. from May 19-June 5; beginning June 9, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• LLCC Admission/Registration, Advising/Counseling, Financial Aid offices and LLCC bookstore – Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• LLCC Testing Center – go to www.llcc.edu/testing for summer testing schedule
• LLCC education service areas (Beardstown, Jacksonville, Hillsboro, Litchfield, Taylorville) – Monday through Thursday, call for hours of operation.
• LLCC-Capital City Training Center, 130 W. Mason St., and the Illinois Small Business Development Center at LLCC, 8 South Old State Capitol, will maintain regular office hours